This is a most irritating message for every WordPress blogger. It says Login blocked by Jetpack and shows message Your IP (XX.XX.XX.XX) has been flagged for potential security violations. Find out more. After clicking on the find out more it goes to the Jetpack security supports page. This is happened because of the following reason. Means someone trying to access or attacking your site. While this happening jetpack helps you to secure your site. There are so many features provided by the jetpack in that
- Protection from Brute Force
- 24/7 Monitoring System
- Single Sign-On
- Automatic plugin updates
- Login block by jetpack
- Much more as site says
There are some resources for Fix login Blocked by WordPress that are given on the official site of Jetpack security supports. In that Troubleshooting issue with protecting module, Cookies by jetpack, Multisite protect Security features, WordPress.com secure sign on, monitor, Backups and security scanning for your site.
In this situation, I’ll help you to come outside the box. Follow the instruction given below o fix the problem of Fix login Blocked by WordPress. Not to flag the IP address for security violations.
- Step 1: check another time that you can able to access your admin page of your site
- Step 2: If this problem occurs, means you have added your site to wordpress.com official site. And activated jetpack support.
- Go to the official site of wordpress.com.
- Log in with your Credentials username/email and password.
- After accessing dashboard click on Setting tab present at the left tile.
- In Setting tab, click on security tab present at the top of the card.
- In that, Jetpack setting is activated. There is option IP address whitelist. Whitelisting an IP address means that you will always be able to log in from that address. Enter one IP address or range per line. Your current IP address is XX.XX.XX.XX.
- IPv4 and IPv6 are acceptable. In that text box add your IP address which has been blocked by WordPress.
- Click on save the setting. After this, you will get access to your admin panel of your site. At the end, the problem of Login blocked by WordPress is now solved
This is a most important post for WordPress bloggers. If you have any difficulty while doing this process. Let me know in the comment. Read the related article for more information.